Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Hi.



This little beaut is the newest addition to our family. Her name is LulaBell. She is 3 months old, going on 18. I have been gawking at little shihpoos {Shitzu-poodle mix} for a while now and trying to convince my husband that we needed one. I don't know how i did it, but he gave in and we found this little bundle of joy. I don't know what happened, but she's got him wrapped around her little finger. He's pretty in love with her and she's pretty in love with him as well. So i guess i did pretty good, however i never would have imagined how much work one little puppy could be. I feel like i have a newborn baby that i can't take my eyes off of or leave alone. She's getting the hang of potty training but there's a few things we still need to work on. For some reason the word "Come" to her means, "sprint away as fast as I can, preferrably into sprinklers where i know mom won't come get me." She is a little handful and she definately has some mischevious attitude, but i like to think she's making me a little more patient one, day, at a time. Crossing my fingers she grows out of it.

1 comment: