Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Crushing {Lately}

jcrewflats-1
 

Ruffle{Layers and Layers} Cake. I Am going to attempt this. One day
Pink Nails with Some glitter
Disney Cruise. They made these for people like me! 22 year olds that still love and watch the Disney channel should get free tickets eh?.
Cat-eye Sunnies
Gulianna and Bill I love this show/them. If you haven't seen it on the style channel you should.
Pink Hunter Rain Boots
Liam Hemsworth {The last song, Hunger Games}I just wish he'd lose his stooopid accent
Viv Jcrew Flats
Lace Lace and Lace!! If it came in pants i'd wear it.{maybe}

What/Who are you crushing on?

Happy Tuesday

2 comments:

  1. How is it that we crush all the same things? I love reading your posts! :)

    I am crushing colored skinnies (EVERY color)
    Gold watches, tribal prints & Maxi dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're Basically Twins.. that's why! I Love Reading all your Posts. I'm so jealous you are so close to city creek everyday. Then again what a tease!

    ReplyDelete