Tuesday, April 24, 2012

When Cory is Away...

 With Finals, Graduation and a super cute husband, i have slacked on my blogging. BUT no longer.  I'm determined to get back into the swing of things and no better time than when Cory B is out of town.   Boo Hoo.. I know i know, but when you're use to having your Bf next to you everyday its kind of shocking when he's MIA So it has been a rough few days riding solo. Okay Da{y} (singular). I'm a newlywed! What can i say? So i'll catch you up on our adventurous little lives mmmkk?

Cory B Graduated from BYU!!!!!!! A day i never thought would come. Just kidding (In case he's reading this). My boy is studious and he's definitely got the brains in our relationship. I am so proud of him. So we celebrated with Balloons, Dinners, Presents and Graduation Ceremonies. It was exhausting but so fun and i am so happy for/jealous of him. Maybe One day i'll graduate too. One day.




I finish up finals this week and i am so excited to get a whopping week of school off before i start summer semester. These next few semesters are going to be busy to say the least, but at least i'll be done with school forever. I can't imagine that day. What does a married Mormon girl do on that day to celebrate? Shop. Thats the answer. What every mormon girl does on any celebratory occasion. I guess i can only speak for myself.

Cory and i are 2 weeks away from celebrating our 1 Year anniversary. It's crazy how fast it has gone. I'm so grateful for that boy and all he does for me. I still can't get enough of him and he will never understand how much i adore and love him. I'm excited to celebrate our 1st year. What is a good 1st year gift? A puppy? Can you tell I'm a little puppy hungry? I may have brought it up the last 5 posts but hey... i need something to talk to when Cory is gone! But  I guess that's not really a "cory" gift, sigh.

I hope your month has been as fun and eventful as ours! Here's to blogging more and getting a tan in this warm weather... Promise
xoxo







1 comment:

  1. You two are darling! so fun! my husband graduated from BYU last year and we moved to texas for his law schooling! We are expecting our first! ah! so exciting! happy i found your cute blog! xoxo
    mine is http://aaronkarina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete