Monday, February 13, 2012

Blondies

You'll have to excuse me. I am sooooo so very sorry for being MIA the last 3 days. I got ran over by a truck of the flu. I don't know what bug i got but i was too bed ridden to even find my computer. So forgive me? I am not even going to attempt to catch up on my missed days because i am unprepared and behind. This little set back has ruined my plans so, again, i apologize for my flakiness! I'll make it up to you somehow.



I made these last week for my family and they were a Hit. If your family loves coconut like mine, these are the perfect Sunday treats. They are thick, soft and chewy, and filled with coconut and chocolate in every bite. 
The recipe only makes a small 8x8 pan so if you're looking to feed a larger group, I'd recommend making two or three batches. It won't waste.
The Recipe Comes from Six Sisters Stuff. They have some amazing recipes! Go Check out there blog. 

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment