Monday, February 6, 2012

Stationary {Day 4}

The most vivid memories i have of valentines day was mom and dad leaving a love note, a box of chocolates, and a stuffed animal on my bed every valentines day. It meant a lot to me and i hope i can do something like that for my children some day that they will always remember. I also remember how fun it was to go to school and pass around "valentines" to everyone in class, and come home with an entire backpack full of notes and candy {Secretly hoping my "crush" left something extra special}. Here are some of my favorite Stationary/Valentine 
Inspirations...


 I found this Here and Love it! Such a cute idea and a great way to personalize the valentines for school.



 I thought this was cute for posting on the fridge for a hubby that may not LOVE valentines day like mine does :) Great for a Pre-Breakfast Love note or Breakfast in bed.

 This is the most clever idea! I love the anticipation of anything scratch off. It may just be the little kid in me but there is something so exciting about not knowing what surprise may be next. This Lady here has a step by step tutorial on how to create this adorable card. Go look.


Valentine Wrapper and Chocolate bar in one. For the life of me i could not find out where this brilliant idea came from. I ran across this on pinterest but I'm not quite sure how to pull it off yet. If anyone finds something similar fill me in would ya??

I also like to find stationary on Shutterfly. They have so many cute options for a very reasonable price. 

What are your Valentines going to look like?
Stationary Valentines last forever. I want to give my loved ones something that will last longer than an expiration date. Well, i take that back, in ADDITION to something edible. 

xoxo
 Happy FHE Night. 
I'll be spending mine in bed, eating soup, loading up on cold medicine and using more tissues than one girl should ever use!

No comments:

Post a Comment