Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Date Ideas {Day 6}

Whether you are Married, Dating Someone special, or loving being single on valentines day, there are so many different ideas on how to spend your one night a year. Might as well do it with a bang right? Here are some Typical &Creative {and appropriate} Date Ideas for your V-day Night out. 


Dinner and a Movie
I know i Know, its the every date night "go-to" but why fix something that isn't broke? I Love my dinner & a movie nights. Is that because I'm just shy of a year married and everything is still fun to me? Maybe. Does that mean married pro's can't enjoy it to? Oh Cont-re my friend. Every girl loves a good dinner, a giganto diet coke and a good chick flick. Plus your options this year are top notch. 

 Photobucket

Single Girls Party {I Hate V-day Party}
Whether you stay in or go out, it was always fun to have a girls night for all the single ladies {hey Beyonce}Stay in- Order out Chinese, Pizza, or Cook something together. Candy, Cupcakes, Cookies, Chips & Dip, Diet Coke Whatever it may be but have enough chocolate for all the girls who didn't get some from a boy. Watch Chick Flicks, Play Just Dance, make a craft from pinterest, and just talk and enjoy your best girlfriends while you're single!
{Side note, Look into how much a big heart pinata similar to this would cost}


Date Night In
Last year Cory and I stayed in for Valentines Night and it was PERFECT. He got My favorite Fast food {Wendy's #7 with cheese, mayo & onions only. Large DC}, had chocolate and strawberries ready for dipping, The couch cushions spread across the floor with numerous blankets and pillows, and One Fine Day ready to watch{A classic favorite if you haven't seen it}. It was So relaxing, and adorable and i loved every second of it.Bake and decorate valentines cookies, Have a Movie Marathon and stay up all night.

Spa Night
I am an avid studio 5 viewer, and they informed us a few days ago that Elase Academy is doing a Spa Couples Night with Massages, Strawberries, Champagne, the whole nine yards. I am not sure how much it is per couple but if you really want to splurge that sounds like a pretty good idea to me! I've yet to have a massage, mainly because the idea of a random stranger rubbing me naked grosses me out a little, but once i get over that minor detail a couples massage is in my future someday. Eh Em.. Cory.

First Date
Cory and I had this idea a while back to have a fake "First Date". Mostly because we didn't technically have one before we started dating exclusively and i always wondered what ours would have been like. I always Joke that it wouldn't have gone well, only because i think we both were a little too "Flirty/Lets play games with each other like going out and then not calling or texting after" Kind of daters. So, Cory called and asked me on a date. I hesitantly said yes. He then came to pick me up {Left through the back door, Knocked at the front door}and we proceeded with our Fake First Date. It was actually really fun and extremely entertaining. It only lasted about half way through the night because it's hard to pretend for so long! But if you DID have a first date, going back to your first date location and date activity and that would be a perfect valentine idea.

Other Ideas:
-Shopping: Hey if it makes you happy, do it! I think Cory and I might go to the mall and let each other pick out one thing we want for our v day gift to each other. 
-Color Me Mine
-Dancing
-Hotel {Stay in the same hotel you did on your wedding night}
-Cooking Class
-See a Comedian
-Go to the City
-Karaoke
-Video Games 
-Window Shopping Spree

What Are you doing for Valentines Day?

xoxo

Lola B.




2 comments:

  1. Hahah love the big DC. I think I should meet your hubby. Isn't it about time?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. uh Ya ...I think It is a little overdue! when do you have time for a date?? I'd like that

      Delete